Castle Hill House
25 offices accommodating 2 to 10 workstations.
A tastefully converted Grade II listed building, Castle Hill House is an elegant feature on Huntingdon's High Street.
Providing plenty of talking points, it has been home to admirals, archdeacons and attorneys. And as the wartime HQ for the RAF’s Pathfinder Force, it was here that the air campaigns over war-torn Europe were planned and plotted.
Dating back to 1786, all the offices have high ceilings and huge windows characteristic of the period.
Classic 18th-Century features, combined with contemporary office design and a modern IT infrastructure, make this a superb 21st-Century workspace.
- 1-minute walk to town centre
- 20-minute walk to mainline station, 55-minute train journey to London
- 7 miles to A1(M)
- 50-minute drive to Stansted Airport
- 1-hour drive to Luton Airport
- High Speed Data Lines
- On-site allocated car parking