Huntingdon is a vibrant market town in Cambridgeshire. The town boasts a great location with two major road networks, the A14 and A1(M), plus fast rail links to London. Its future is also bright.
Huntingdon is set to benefit from major investment and the imminent development of Chequers Court with new retail units and over 5000 new homes.
Excellent transport links
- Linked to Cambridge by A14 - 17 miles
- Easy access to A1(M) and M11 towards London - 66 miles
- Rail links to London Kings Cross station - 60 minutes
- Luton airport and Stansted airports - 44 miles
- A comprehensive selection of pubs, hotels, restaurants, cafés and coffee shops
- All major banks and building societies
- Post Office
- 1-minute walk to well-known chains and independent shops
- New 400-space multi-storey car park