21 offices accommodating 2 to 18 workstations
Built in 1935 and formerly the Leatherhead Town Hall, Wesley House is a Grade II listed Art Deco building with a commanding position on Bull Hill.
Wesley House provides the perfect blend of modern technology, contemporary design and classic architecture - a beautiful office environment tailored to modern business needs.
Wesley House has all the striking features of an opulent entrance with large corridors and high ceilings but with a warm atmosphere. After a complete restoration, it still retains the Town Council's Debating Chamber, with its imposing tiered, semi-circular style seating - ideal for conferences, training and meetings.
- 2-minute walk from the railway station with trains to central London every 20 minutes, Waterloo / Victoria 35-minutes away
- 1 mile from Junction 9 of the M25
- 1-minute walk to the town centre with all amenities, including banking
- 1-minute walk to cafés, wine bars and restaurants
- 5-minute walk to Leatherhead Leisure Centre
- 22 miles to London Gatwick Airport, 24 miles to London Heathrow Airport
- High Speed Data Lines
- Car parking on site