Situated within the Thorncroft Manor Estate.
Sole occupancy for 14 workstations.
Packed with character, this charming, self-contained Victorian building is set over two floors, suitable for up to fourteen people.
This quaint building enjoys its own garden and a patio area. The Lodge has access to the WiFi Lounge, meeting rooms and all the other facilities located in Thorncroft Manor.
- 14-minute walk from the railway station with trains to central London every 20 minutes, Waterloo and Victoria are a 35-minute journey
- 1 mile from Junction 9 of the M25
- 10-minute walk to the town centre with all amenities, including banking
- 1-minute walk to the Leatherhead Leisure Centre
- 5 minutes from wine bars and restaurants
- 22 miles to London Gatwick Airport, 25 miles to London Heathrow Airport
- High Speed Data Lines
- Car parking on site