The Manser Building
Situation within the Thorncroft Manor Estate.
4 open-plan floors accommodating up to 150 workstations.
The award-winning Manser Building is a stunning, contemporary glass and steel structure. Its impressive glass entrance leads through to a range of stylish air-conditioned offices and open-plan floor plates set over four floors and suitable for up to 150 workstations.
With many of the offices enjoying breathtaking 360° views of the beautiful estate through floor-to-ceiling glass walls, you can see why it’s been the subject of a number of architectural and engineering design awards.
The Manser Building also has access to the WiFi Lounge, additional meeting rooms and all the other facilities located in Thorncroft Manor.
- 14-minute walk from the railway station with trains to central London every 20 minutes, Waterloo and Victoria are a 35-minute journey
- 1 mile from Junction 9 of the M25
- 10-minute walk to the town centre with all amenities, including banking
- 1-minute walk to the Leatherhead Leisure Centre
- 5 minutes from wine bars and restaurants
- 22 miles to London Gatwick Airport, 25 miles to London Heathrow Airport
- High Speed Data Lines
- Car parking on site