24 offices accommodating 2 to 12 workstations
An 18th-century Grade II listed manor house in the south of the town, Thorncroft is one of the two feudal manors of Leatherhead dating back to Norman times. Rebuilt in the 1770s in its present Adamesque style, the manor is set in 15 acres of beautiful grounds with the River Mole running through the estate.
The impressive entrance hall leads through to a range of stunning office suites suitable for 2 to 12 workstations. Set over three floors, with high ceilings and generous proportions, most suites benefit from views overlooking the extensive grounds.
With its own WiFi Lounge providing light refreshments in a relaxed atmosphere, it offers the perfect breakout space for informal meetings.
- 14-minute walk from the railway station with trains to central London every 20 minutes, Waterloo and Victoria are a 35-minute journey
- 1 mile from Junction 9 of the M25
- 10-minute walk to the town centre with all amenities, including banking
- 1-minute walk to the Leatherhead Leisure Centre
- 5 minutes from wine bars and restaurants
- 22 miles to London Gatwick Airport, 25 miles to London Heathrow Airport
- High Speed Data Lines
- Car parking on site